Did you know there are websites that will pay you for completing free offers? Yep, it’s true. In fact, there’s a lot of people that are making a nice income from these sites. Some of the companies also offer incentives such as free gift cards for gas, etc. If you find deals that you can really use, take advantage of them and then you’ll get both cash and a gift.
Here’s My System for Getting Paid to Complete Offers
Following the steps below will help you maximize your earning potential with these sites AND minimize the potential downside of completing free offers (yes, there are some, but you can avoid them by following my recommendations).
1. Sign up for Fusion Cash and Cash Crate (both are free to join). Currently, Fusion Cash is offering a $5 sign up bonus just for joining for free! Cash Crate offers a “short tutorial” in the members area for a quick overview on how to start. In a nutshell, you sign up for free offers and/or some free surveys and get paid for it. Once they confirm your offers have been completed as required, they will credit your account with the cash you earned. Cash Crate has a minimum payout balance of $20 and Fusion Cash has a $25 minimum. Both Fusion Cash and Cash Crate pay on the 20th of the month after you cash out. Both can pay you by mailed check, but Fusion Cash also offers the option to be paid by Paypal and/or Direct Deposit as soon as you join. Cash Crate offers you the ability to get paid via Paypal or Direct Deposit only after you’ve reach a silver level.
2. Download RoboForm – it’s a free password manager and form filler. This software won’t just store and protect your passwords (which is awesome, by the way) it will also store your personal information (like your name, address, phone number, etc.) so filling out your online forms is quick & easy – all you have to do is click a button! Using RoboForm decreases the time it takes to complete the offers in a HUGE way. When you go to the Roboform website, you will see that they do offer a paid version of the software. I use the paid version, but you will do just fine with the free version, so don’t worry.
3. Setup a separate email address for completing offers. I HIGHLY recommend that you setup and use a free Gmail account. It’s the only email I use, they cut way down on the spam that you might get, and the organizing functionality is very flexible. Whatever you do, DO NOT use your personal email address when you complete the offers or you run the risk of getting bombarded with spam.
4. Set up a separate, local voice mail phone number. I don’t get calls after completing offers very often, but I do get them on occasion. If you have a separate voice mail number then YOU decide if you want to call back any of the messages you might receive from the offers you complete and you won’t be bothered by these calls on your home phone or cell phone. Plus, you can give out your new voice mail number to anyone else you want to (it’s actually pretty cool). The voice mail number you setup must be local for it to work. Most of the offers that require a phone number will validate whether your address and phone number are in the same local. A service to seriously consider is Google Voice. It’s 100% free, they provide a local number, and several other options that are totally awesome.
5. Refer friends and family using your personal referral link. If you know someone who wants to make some extra money (who doesn’t?), tell them about Cash Crate and Fusion Cash, and send them your referral links. Then refer them to this webpage for my complete system to earning money by completing offers. It’s a great way to make some money during these difficult economic times and to make extra cash for the holidays! With Cash Crate you’ll earn 20% of what your referrals make and 10% of what their referrals make. Fusion Cash has three different ways to boost your revenue using referrals: You get $1 just for each referral who confirms their email address, $2 when they complete their first offer, and $5 each and every time they cash out. Verrry Cool! Fusion Cash is my favorite, so if you only want to start with one – go with Fusion Cash.
** IMPORTANT ** Please Note:If you do free trial offers or any offers that require a credit card: Read the fine print (TOS) for each offer. Your goal is to earn cash, free services, and free gifts, so be careful not to get stuck with a membership that you don’t really want. It’s a good idea to have a pen, paper, and a calendar handy if you complete any free trial offers or ones that ask for a credit card. Make sure you write down the contact phone number and the date that the trial offer ends (i.e. if it’s a free 14 day trial, count 13 days from today and write down the deadline date you must cancel by). If you decide not to continue your membership after the free trial, be sure to cancel a few days before the deadline. If you like the membership, keep it and enjoy! Remember, you can always stick with the “100% Free” offers if you’re not comfortable with doing free trial offers – you will still make money!
** My Personal Earning Strategy **
What I like to do is set daily goals, like completing at least $5 in offers per day. That takes about an hour or so to accomplish. This way I don’t spend hours every day completing offers… instead I build on my efforts each day. If you complete $5-$10 in offers per day 5-6 days per week, you can make an extra $100-$240 per month on just one site! And that’s not even including any referral commissions you will make! Easy Money 🙂